Andrew had his 15 month check-up today and he is getting so big! He is now over 26lbs, which puts him around the 75th percentile for his weight, and he is 35" tall - that is over the 100th percentile for his height! He is sure going to be tall (I love that idea), he can help mom reach things on the top shelf in the cupboards...well maybe not for a couple more years, but I love the fact that he is getting taller. He is such a cute and fun boy to have around the house! I love being home with him, watching him dance, and talk more, it is truly tons of fun. He loves MUSIC, it is probably one of his favorite things. He loves to dance (mostly spin in circles), and he occassionally likes to mix it up with bending of the knees. Below are a couple recent pictures on my little---or not so little man!
As for me, I am getting much bigger and quickly. I am now 25 weeks pregnant and the time just continues to fly by. I can't believe I am in my 3rd trimester, it seems crazy to me. I am soo sad that we haven't figured out this sweet little boys name yet, but I'm sure it will come with time. I keep asking Andrew what his brothers name is, but he doesn't tell me...maybe he wants it to be a surprise. This baby boy LOVES to move, A LOT!!! He moves much more than Andrew did, and it is tons of fun to feel him all the time. I love it. It's the best feeling to know he is in there and growing. At this point he is about 12" long and he weighs about 1lb 7oz.
I have started biking (outside) with my mom, and it's tough, but I am really enjoying it. I just hope the weather gets a little bit nicer so it doesn't hail on us (like yesterday) while we ride. It makes the ride so much more enjoyable when the sun is shining! We did 13 miles yesterday, 9 on which I pulled Andrew on a bike trailer behind me. We aren't going for record time here, but we did finish in just under 7 minutes a mile, which I am pleased with. I hope to be able to continue to ride for as long as I can and look forward to some sun-shiny days!!!
This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago, so I am a tab-bit bigger, but you get the idea!!!
Congrats on being pregnant with boy number 2! Its ok that you don't have a name yet, I am due in 2 weeks and still have a list of 9 names!!! So hard! You look great, and your little guy is growing up so fast! Thanks for the invite to your blog.
ReplyDeletethat's so crazy how big he's getting! (brooks doesn't have such luck with the all genes...but we're still hoping. lol) And i LOVE that he loves music! you must soak up how cute he is when he "dances" :)
ReplyDeleteand you are looking great! You have the sweet pregnancy glow :) and biking with your mom must be awesome!
love ya!