On Saturday we were finally able to go get our Christmas tree. Normally we go to Ames Christmas Tree Farm and cut one down from there, but this year my dad said we could go out to his new property and see if we liked any there. We said why not, it was free? We ended up choosing one from my dad's place. It definitely isn't the prettiest tree we have ever gotten, but it does the job!
Aside from being really really cold, the boys loved playing outside, running around. Plus, Grandpa gave them pieces of candy for going and getting our tree. Too sweet! Unfortunately due to Jon not feeling great last night, we didn't decorate the tree, but I did wrap gifts and put them under the tree, so I say that counts. I'll post more pictures when it's finished.
oh i love this :) I want to go cut down our tree next year!! Your little guys are just too cute searching for your perfect tree :) And hey, the ones that aren't so perfect and have character are the best in my book!
ReplyDeleteglad you to see you guys enjoying the fun festivities of the holidays :) love ya margaret!
Love the pics Margaret! My fave is the one of Kenneth finding the perfect tree :)
ReplyDelete