Last weekend I, and my two sister-in-laws were lucky enough to be able to host a baby shower for my sister-in-law Janell, who is due in exactly one week from today! Thanks to pinterest we found a cute shower idea theme - Ready To Pop and since Janell was due in exactly two weeks, it was suiting. We decorated in dark blue and lime green. 90% of the food was "pop" related, and one of the games was too. It was a blast and I am so glad we were able to throw it for her! Now we are just waiting for her little bundle of joy to arrive!
The Mother of honor, Janell with her daughter Cailyn
The beautiful spread.
Popcorn Bar included: popcorn brittle, S'mores popcorn, white cheddar, cheddar cheese, regular, and kettle corn
Veggie tray
Popcorn chicken (not pictured, it wasn't quite out of the oven yet), Jalapeno Poppers, Deviled Eggs, and as part of the table decoration we had party poppers, pop rocks, pop-its, and the vases in the back were filled with blow pops and tootsie pops.
Cake pops, Cheesecake strawberries, a fruit tray, cucumber water and soda Pop
Decorations - balloons (cause they pop) and tissue poms
The ribbon behind the girls held cards that were wishes for baby. The cards each stated a different phrase (I hope you live...I hope you love...I hope you become..etc) and everyone filled one out and pinned it back up.
Playing a game - Trying to pop the balloon in between your bellies by hugging.
Playing Mad-Libs (so funny)
The beautiful mommy to be (again)!
Fun party, beautiful decor job! My daughters did a great job!
ReplyDeleteI looked again and it made me hungry!! I'm going to go eat!
ReplyDelete