Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hate to See Him Go...

Dr. Yo Kondo with Andrew right after he was born!!!

I have had a really HARD time finding a doctor that I absolutely loved or really even liked for that matter. Most doctors I have had just want to give me a drug to "fix" my problems, but not Dr. Kondo! I met Dr. Kondo over a year ago when I found out I was pregnant. At first I was really skeptical of him, but that all changed! He is the BEST doctor I have EVER had!!! He is wonderful and knows what he is doing. I trust him completely with my family. He doesn't just give drugs, he really tries to find out the issues of your aches and pains and help you relieve them. I whole-heartedly would recommend him to anyone, I have had nothing but the best experiences with him. Yet today, I got the worst news ever, he let me know that he will no longer be working at the clinic I go too. He has finished his residency and is now opening his own office in Spanaway (at the end of this month)!!! I hate to see him go, and I am disappointed and saddened that I will have to find a new doctor. I have loved having him as a health-care provider for my family! My feelings are bittersweet for him, because I KNOW he will do great at his new clinic, but again I HATE to see him go! He has been the best with Andrew, and he did a great job taking care of me this past year and a half. I wish him all the best! But now the hunt is on to find a new doctor.......

No comments:

Post a Comment