That's right...I am training for my very first triathlon!!! I am really excited. It is being put on by the stake and it's August 29th. I have twelve weeks of intense training to prepare me. Thankfully, I am not starting from scratch, because I have been running for about 2 months and I'm so glad because if I hadn't been running before, I don't know that I could do it. The traithlon will consist of 1/4 mile swim, 13 mile bike ride, and then a 5K (3.1 miles) run. It is going to be hard work, but I am pumped. I'm training with a friend from my ward so it is a lot of fun to be out with her and her boys! Wish me luck.
Good Luck to you Margaret. I heard something about this, it looks like it's going to be a big thing. You'll have a good time and your ahead of the game! Love Mom L.
ReplyDeleteHey thats so awesome your ganna do a triathlon! I've always wanted to do one but havent gotten up the nerve to do all the work for it! Good luck!! Your ganna be in such good shape!!
ReplyDelete