Sunday, March 25, 2012

You know you eat too much pizza when....

You walk into Papa Murphy's with your oldest son and the following situation takes place...

Employee "Do you know what you want?"
Me: "Yes, I want the hawaiian on delite crust extra sauce on the bottom, and an extra cup of sauce on the side."
Employee "Fills out my request."
Me: "Oh and I have a coupon for free cheesy bread."
Me: (watch the employee fill out my name, trying to remember if I told him it or not)
Me: "Wait, do you know my name?"
Employee "Yes."
Me: "Oh my gosh! I don't think that's a good thing, I mean, I suppose it is for you, good memory, or maybe it means we eat pizza way too often."
Employee: (Kindly smiles, unsure how to respond)
Me: (Notice others in the store chuckling).
Me: Unaware of how to respond to what just happened I pay for the pizza and awkwardly wait for it, so my son and I can hurry and get out of there.

In my family's defense, we probably only eat pizza out 2ce a month, and 97% of the time I use a coupon (normally we don't get anything other than one pizza either). Plus we do eat one of the healthiest pizza's out there, so I think that gives me a little saving grace.

All in all though, I think it's safe to say, I am putting my family on a little pizza fast.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! That's hilarious! You should just start making it yourself! It takes about as long as driving to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete